Great farms have great teams, and people are your greatest asset. Learn skills that you can use in everyday conversations with your partner, family, employees and rural professional networks.
Learn how to:
• Differentiate between a ‘problem solving’ and a ‘coaching’ mindset
• Adopt a coaching mind-set to build capacity and obtain the best long-term results
• Utilise a coach approach by applying six key coaching principles in a conversation
• Conduct a coaching conversation utilising a five-step model
• Ask great coaching questions and develop your listening.
Anyone with an open mind and keenness to adopt a coaching mindset is welcome to attend.
This is a FREE event, funded by New Zealand dairy farmers through DairyNZ.
THIS EVENT IS FUNDED BY: DAIRY NZ
PRESENTED BY: CORENE WALKER AND KATHERINE GILLESPIE
1 NOV EAST WAIKATO
2 NOV HAURAKI PLAINS
6 NOV ROTORUA
7 NOV EASTERN BAY OF PLENTY
Awakaponga Hall, Manawahe
21 NOV MANAWATU
Totally Vets, Feilding
28 NOV MID NORTHERN
Flour Flower, Kerikeri
29 NOV WHANGAREI
30 NOV RODNEY
5 DEC NORTH KING COUNTRY
SOUTH ISLAND EVENTS ALSO OFFERED
9:30 AM REGISTRATION
10:00 AM START
2:30 PM FINISH
Morning tea & lunch provided.